From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-23 16:14:14

----- Original Message -----
From: "rogeeff" <rogeeff_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 3:41 PM
Subject: [boost] Re: Boost.Test docs: **** missing!! ****

> Hi,
>
> 1. I commited all the New Test Library sources ans documentation on
> a branch unit_test_development. I greatly appritiate any help with
> documentation cleaning and corrections. I need to reflect latest
> changes in BTL also.

I'll send you my index.htm, but it looks like Beman already cleaned much of
the English.

> 2. Did you meant that I affected main branch somehow?

I don't know. Was there ever documentation on the main trunk? If you
checkout on the main trunk, all of the links in index.htm are dead.

> 3. I am not sure about "Production Execution Monitor", since it
> sound a little bit more generic than the things really are. The idea
> is that Test Execution Monitor is intended to be used to monitor
> *test program execution*. While Program execution Monitor is intended
> to be used to monitor *any program* including production code.

What's the key difference? Why wouldn't Program ExMon be used for test
programs?