From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 10:18:42

----- Original Message -----
From: "bill_kempf" <williamkempf_at_[hidden]>

> The "hello lib" section is the "overview.html" template. I think it
> really does cover what you want, but quite likely the template and
> the description need some work to make this more obvious.
>
> BTW, if you're not so fond of the structural document then do you
> truly like the header.html template? Something is not quite meshing
> there.

It's a question of emphasis. At least the header templates contain a section
for happy-friendly docs, but the structure document doesn't even mention
them. I would need to expand on the overview section a lot, but it's a place
to start. Also, the reference manual section is absolutely neccessary and
it's great to have templates to work from. I got the impression that there's
a lot in the structure document which isn't directly implied by your
templates.

-Dave