From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 11:09:49

--- In boost_at_y..., "terekhov" <terekhov_at_d...> wrote:
> --- In boost_at_y..., "bill_kempf" <williamkempf_at_h...> wrote:
> > --- In boost_at_y..., "terekhov" <terekhov_at_d...> wrote:
> > before.
> > > others
> > this
> the
> > >
> > > How about continuing/restarting our "thread_ptr" discussion
> > > in public, here?
> >
> > I don't care if you want to start a thread on the subject here.
>
> May I use ALL CAPS (for bold text formatting)?

I myself use it, but sparingly. A word or two at most, and only a
couple instances in a single post. However, the moderators may have
something to say on this subject, so don't listen to me :).

> May I just repost
> the last message I've sent to you yesterday (you did not reply
> yet)?

Feel free to. I haven't replied because there wasn't much new that I
felt required replies, and I'm hip deep in other things :).

> Well, you have probably already made your own opinion,
> and frankly, I do not see much purpose for me to be noisy again
> here, if you feel (based on the messages/info exchanged already)
> that it does not have a chance to convince you.

That depends completely on several things, including what other's
opinions are. However, I do have reasons to not like the change, as
already stated, as well as in addition because the change would be
both a radical departure from the current (in use) design as well as
from POSIX or even Win Threads. However, I dont want to discourage
you from discussing this stuff (in fact, I want to do the opposite).

Bill Kempf