From: Sebastien Marc (sebmarc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 13:36:57

> If this works, than you have threading.

That works. I think i also have to define
BOOST_HAS_THREADS or something like that.

> You didn't mention which Forte you are using; I
> believe only 6.X

I am using 5.0. I'll try to switch to a more recent
version.

I still need a Jam file. I don't feel confortable with
the one i hacked (i am not a jam expert, far from it).
Do you know where i could get one ?.

Thanks,

Seb.