From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-28 08:18:06

Getting computer support 101: be specific. Which adapters are you referring
to, and from what Boost library? What compilers are you planning to target?

Portability of most boost libraries depends on platform and compiler; even
if portability isn't affected by the platform, it's usually affected by the
choice of compiler. Almost no code is completely compiler-independent.