From: Gustavo Guerra (gustavobt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-28 14:19:43

----- Original Message -----
From: "joel de guzman" <djowel_at_[hidden]>

But what's the problem with doing "just" a pathname library now, that
successfully abstract the native pathnames from POSIX(Unix and new MacOS X),
Windows and VMS (possibly others)? After that, we can do a CRI like you say
on top of it, that would take advantage of those weird MacOS FSRef and so.
Why complicate? There is enough complexity involved in making a pathname
class already.

Regards
Gustavo Guerra