From: jpanzer_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-01-28 17:49:37

Hi Jeremy-

The value_type must be copy constructible and (of course) must be compatible with the argument types of
the predicate under test. Also, for this version, it must have some appropriate operator<< defined for
stream output. (All the requirements are detailed in the header file in this draft. If this proves to
be of interest, I'm sure the last requirement can be made optional.)

-John