From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-28 21:08:00

Would it be possible to expand the tutorial section? It would be really
helpful to have some additional tutorial material, especially on some of the
new list manipulation stuff.

The particular thing I wanted to do seemed simple (to me): make a list of
all the built-in integral types, then generate specializations of a class
template for T and T const&, where T are all members of the list. But, the
docs for FOR_EACH seemed daunting, especially the recursion depth business.
I'm running short of time, so I don't feel I can invest what's needed to
figure all of this stuff out.

To be clear: I understand that by all rights I should RTFM, but the point
I'm making is that people often make decisions like this based on what's
expedient. Accessibility is very important if you want a library to actually
be used.

Regards,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]