From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-29 14:51:17

Righto. It would be good to add this to the docs, perhaps with some
additional examples that show what a good data-set is for a particular
comparison function, and what a bad data-set is, and why. Perhaps you can
firm things up by giving definitions or examples of things like
"representative" input, "equivalent" values, etc. (well, you can probably
just link to a def. for equivalent, but some more examples would be good)

Great work!

Cheers,
Jeremy