From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-29 15:24:10

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 02:05 pm, you wrote:
> >>FreeBSD 3.4.
> >
> >OK, yes I guess I should change the wide character regex test programs to
> >do nothing in that case, especially now that the config has it's own test
> >cases....
>
> Yes, but you don't want to mislead users into thinking that wregress works
> on that platform.
>
> Seems we really need three categories - "pass", "fail", and "forget it on
> this non-conforming platform"

Speaking from the Dashboard point of view, not running a test will make it
show up as "Not Applicable." So for a given platform without any wide
character support, the dashboard could be green (no errors), but the "NA"
column would state the number of testcases that don't apply to that platform.

        Doug