From: hubert_holin (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-29 17:50:42

paris (U.E.), le 29/01/2002

        Bonsoir

--- In boost_at_y..., Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_a...> wrote:
> Some Boost users have started a web site aimed at making Boost accessible
> in Chinese. See http://boost.dimension5.org. The organizer has emailed me
> asking for advice or suggestions.
>
> Since I can't read Chinese, I can't really respond. If there are any Boost
> members who can read Chinese, please take a look to see if the site seems
> to be doing a reasonable job of presenting Boost. Feel free to respond
> either publicly or privately.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Beman

                According to what I can understand of the site (and with the
help of my wife), that site actually does a good job of presenting
Boost. There are a few broken links, but I guess that's just because
it's a work in progress. It might warrant a link from Boost's main
page.

        A bientot

                        Hubert Holin
                        Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]

I am not a mad scientist, I am a mad mathematician!