From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-30 09:00:40

In principle I would be, but I don't have time to check it over in detail
right now. If you and Tom Becker would like to resolve your differences (I
too am concerned about the non-portable rounding direction of negative
numbers) and come up with a documentation page, I'd be happy to accept it.

-Dave