From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-30 14:38:06

Is the intent for users to continue accessing the smart pointers through the single header, or to migrate to using the individual headers for the pointers used?

If it intended to support the latter, then the top level naming makes sense. Otherwise, I'd go with the detail-folder.

I had taken the top-level name as an indication we were intended to use the headers directly.

AlisdairM

>>> darin_at_[hidden] 30 January 2002 19:36:33 >>>
On 1/30/02 11:25 AM, "Aleksey Gurtovoy" <alexy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Why not
>
> #include <boost/memory/scoped_ptr.hpp>
> #include <boost/memory/scoped_array.hpp>
>
> etc., or something like this?

Sounds OK to me. Peter?

    -- Darin

For further information on Renault F1 visit our web site at www.renaultf1.com. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please destroy and notify Renault F1 on +44 1608678000."