From: sfranke2000 (franke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-03 12:27:00

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:
> Ah, I see a problem: toolset names are case-sensitive. I realize
this is a
> weakness; windows users tend to assume that nothing is case-
sensitive.
> Please be sure you use -sTOOLS=msvc (lower-case). If that doesn't
work,

Did I subconsiously channel you or something? Just two minutes ago
I was randomly trying out things that could have gone wrong (trailing
slashes, upper/lower case typing, and so on) and found out that
writing MSVC instead of msvc was exactly the problem!

There are still some errors because python can't be found, but this
seems to be a matter of minutes. I feel very relieved that this is
solved now and want to thank you for your attention.

Stefan