From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-03 21:04:14

FYI, I discovered recently that you really can't use file-relative #include
pathnames if you want to target Metrowerks because although the command-line
tools support them, the IDE does not, and if you want to debug the program
you probably need the IDE. So now I always write out the full path from
<boost/...>.

-Dave