From: Matt Verona (mattverona_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-04 00:00:52

Hi list,

I friend of mine is looking for a C/C++ math library with robust Stepwise Linear Regression (SLR) algorithms.

I pointed him to the Boost site, but he couldn't find what he was looking for there... I was wondering if Boost does indeed have support for this, or does anyone know of a good math package with stepwise linear regression?

I looked at Numerical Recipes in C/C++, but they don't seem to support SLR either...

BTW, he's developing on a Sun platform, and would prefer finding an open-source library like Numerical Recipes, or perhaps a package that's ported for Solaris...

Thanks in advance!

-Matt Verona

Houston Texas
USA