From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-04 15:23:18

----- Original Message -----
From: "bill_kempf" <williamkempf_at_[hidden]>

> > > I've got a working example of Boost.Threads using the above style,
> > > and it is not a "small library of one or two headers". It works
> > > nicely there (at least IMO).
> >
> > The threads docs are great, I agree, but the current CVS state
> doesn't look
> > anything like the above. It starts with a "Documentation Map" which
> has no
> > mention of headers.
>
> I meant a local working copy. The CVS docs for Boost.Threads don't
> really use the structure/style presented in these documents.

Hmm, so are the headers organized alphabetically, or by some other means?
Boost.Python V2 is evolving into a framework, with high-level and
lower-level components. I'd rather organize them according to their use and
category. It seems as though I'll need at least one additional level of
hierarchy to distinguish groups of headers.

-Dave