From: Charles Beyer (tuna_man98166_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-04 19:23:06

I tried setting the compiler flag for ANSI C++, the
flag on our compiler needs to be set to -Aa, and I
also set the env. var. YACC to empty with no changes
in results.

There are many undefined functions and variables, such
as read, close & lseek. I'm begining to think that our
compiler configuration is non-standard. As a result
many of the option flags that both jam and regex are
looking for are not set correctly. Of course it would
help if we could upgrade our system - but we can't!