From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-06 07:20:11

My bad, I completely missed the index.html document. Read The Friendly Manaul, as the say.

Looks to be a useful addition to me, and I have several projects I hope to slip this into in the near future.

I suspect a 'better' solution would be to implement fixed_ as a policy template, as mentioned previously, but I'm not sure we are in a position to list other policies that we might want to incorporate at the same time. I don't think that is reason enough to hold this implementation back from review [or in the same vein, we would never have a smart pointer library either!], it simply points to a possible future evolution.

AlisdairM

>>> Synge Todo <wistaria_at_[hidden]> 6 February 2002 11:40:01 >>>

<snip>

> I have indicated this breaking of exception-safty in the document:

<snip>

For further information on Renault F1 visit our web site at www.renaultf1.com. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please destroy and notify Renault F1 on +44 1608678000."