From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-06 09:19:53

Similar to my experience, or rather...

the containers work well as the headers named after the container is as easy an idiom you can find!

Likewise, the stream classes are fairly easy, although <iomanip> is always catching me out!

The algorithm/utility headers just somehow don't sink in as well, but I have enough handy reference material within arms' reach to locate the info if I need it. I certainly would not appreciate less granularity in the STL headers, especially when dealing with programmers who will write

#include <stl>
using namespace std;

at the first opportunity!

AlisdairM

>>> witt_at_[hidden] 6 February 2002 14:05:36 >>>