From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-10 18:19:39

On Sunday 10 February 2002 04:25 pm, you wrote:
> Would it be possible to check that the regression tests run correctly on
> all the platforms they passed last time?
>
> I'm not sure of an easy way to pick out the differences, of course,
> although maybe the Dashboard initiative could help here?

Perhaps. If we were to require a green dashboard for all platforms before
release, and use "expected failures" when a compiler/platform cannot deal
with a certain testcase. Then a "diff" between the old and new expected
failures lists would tell what fails now that passed previously (and won't
likely be fixed).

        Doug