From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-11 13:37:07

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> How's the next step coming? I found a few copy/paste errors in the
existing
> index.html template:
>
> <dt>Values</dt>
> <dl class="index">
> <dt>{{value name}}</dt>
> </dl>
> <dt>Types</dt>
> <dl class="index">
> <dt>{{type name}}</dt>
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> </dl>
> <dt>Classes</dt>
> <dl class="index">
> <dt>{{class name}}</dt>
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> </dl>
> <dt>Functions</dt>
> <dl class="index">
> <dt>{{function name}}</dt>
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> </dl>

I've checked things in and I'm working on updating/fixing some of the
problems, including the above cut-and-paste mistakes. I've found a
few more in addition to that. One question I have is whether the
extension .html is OK or if I should change to .htm. The Boost web
site works with .html, so the only problem, if there is one, would be
for a platform that doesn't like extensions of more then 3 characters
and the use of offline reading on those platforms. I don't know if
there are such platforms that we have to worry about, but would like
an "official Boost stance" on this.

Bill Kempf

P.S. I'll be checking in the Boost.Threads modifications that you'd
like to see sometime later today.