From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-11 20:12:08

Michael,

Those .dsp files are no longer supported and should probably be removed. The
officially supported method for building/testing Boost.Python is to use
Boost.Build with the Jamfile in <boost-root>/libs/python/build. The html
documentation on building the library is out-of-date; for that I apologize.
However, the comments in the Jamfile describing how to build there are still
current, except that libboost_python is now a dynamic library.

HTH,
Dave