From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-13 15:33:27

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:

> [...]

I was attempting to specify a specific look for the documents when I
supplied fonts. Otherwise you actually use the browser's choice for
font. If what you want is to specify a specific font that differs
from either the base CSS or that chosen by the browser then what you
probably want to do is provide your own CSS style specification that
inherits the attributes from boost.css and selects a new font.

Bill Kempf