From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-17 17:13:49

Hi Jun,

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, jaishima wrote:
jaishi> I compiled a program using the Boost graph library and got the
jaishi> following error:
jaishi>
jaishi> cxx: Error: /net/cci/jun/boost/boost/pending/disjoint_sets.hpp, line
jaishi> 38: #20
jaishi> identifier "pc" is undefined
jaishi> return detail::find_representative_with_path_halving(pc, v);
jaishi> -----------------------------------------------------------^
jaishi> cxx: Info: 1 error detected in the compilation of "pole2graph.C".
jaishi>
jaishi> I then "fixed" the error by changing the arguments from (pc,v) to
jaishi> (p,v). Recompiling resulted in the following warning:

Yep, that was the correct fix. I've checked in the change to CVS.

jaishi> cxx: Warning: /net/cci/jun/boost/boost/pending/property.hpp, line 16:
jaishi> #998-D
jaishi> variable "p.m_value" declared at line 1947 of
jaishi> "/net/cci/jun/boost/boost/graph/detail/adjacency_list.hpp"
jaishi> is
jaishi> fetched, not initialized
jaishi> struct property : public Base {
jaishi> ---------^

Hmm, that one is more mysterious. What compiler are you using?
Could you post a small example program that causes this warning?

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608