From: Achim Domma (achim.domma_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-19 18:08:53

Hi,

what's the status about the conversion of the html ? I'm just downloading
the messages to my computer (about 2sec per message -> about 14 hours
downloading). Is there more help needed ... or am I to late ? If not : Where
can I read about how mbox format looks like ? (I'm a windows user ;-) )

greetings
Achim

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<mailto:boost-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>