From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-21 11:21:42

I like where you're headed here. It appears to me to be the status-quo
(correct me if I've missed something), but the way you've phrased it is
excellent and worth reinforcing. If this doesn't raise too much of an
outcry, it would be good if you'd translate the posting into a patch set for
the boost website.

Regards,
Dave