From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-23 07:09:56

From: "Braden McDaniel" <braden_at_[hidden]>
> I think it's unreasonable to ask that Boost users go to all this trouble
> while Boost searches for a "perfect" solution, while an
> imperfect-but-adequate solution could solve a large class of problems
> and keep from imposing all that work.

I think that this discussion would be more productive if it's based on
concrete examples. Saying "Boost doesn't install", "Boost users", "Boost
this" and "Boost that" borders on abstraction.

Which concrete libraries are your users having trouble with? Complain to the
library maintainer directly. Avoid the "Why Jam" issue, concentrate on "Why
doesn't library X build."