From: rogeeff (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-24 03:34:42

Hi,

I have 2 issues preventing new BTL to work with gcc 2.95.3-5.

1. It does not have ios_base.
I am using ios_base::in, ios_base::out, ios_base::beg.
gcc does have them in ios namespace though.
Is there appropriate switch in configuration to handle that?
2. gcc seems to try to instantiate an unused template functions from
test_tools.hpp and accordingly require following line:
#include <boost/test/detail/floating_point_comparison.hpp>
I would not want this additional dependence always. An idea was that
anybody who wants to use floating-points comparison tools would
include this file explicitely.
Is there appropriate switch in configuration to handle that?

Gennadiy.