From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-24 11:54:27

On 2002-02-23 at 09:03 PM, braden_at_[hidden] (Braden McDaniel) wrote:

>On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 13:33, David B. Held wrote:

Having an "install" target is not "a lot of work". Perforce Jam has support
for install targets, we don't use it. We don't use it because of a very simple
reason: We have not defined what 'installing Boost' should do. When we do, us
"Jam experts" will write the code for it.

There has been some discussion before as to what installing Boost should be,
and that is what we seem to want to discuss now. Question is, as a "Boost
user" what do think a Boost install should do?

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq - Grafik666_at_AIM - Grafik_at_[hidden]