From: Braden McDaniel (braden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-25 19:47:49

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 17:43, David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

I don't follow you. How do you think "make install" impinges upon Boost
developers' freedom to break source and binary compatibility in their
libraries?

> It seems like an enormous waste of everyone's time to push for others
> to adopt an approach that won't solve your problems.

Right. We're spending all this energy on something that would be of no
help. A little credit, please?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden_at_[hidden]>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden_at_[hidden]>