From: Karl Nelson (kenelson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-26 13:22:48

Which files?

I just wrote the Makefile.am, autogen.sh, and configure.in.
About 150 lines.

All the rest was generated by the tool. I documented those three
to the level where you should be able to use them as reference
for the autobook and automake reference guide. But if you have
more specific questions I would be happy to help.

--Karl