From: Hamish Mackenzie (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-27 15:40:37

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 18:47, Iain.Hanson_at_[hidden] wrote:
> The following is the interface for a unicast address in psudo code.
> I'm not that enamoured by the names of the mutator and accessor
> methods so if anyone has better suggestions they would be welcome. I'd
> appreciate comments, is this interface complete ? is it too fat? etc.

I think a general purpose address class should store the arguments
required to look up an address using "getaddrinfo". This means
1) It sould store a service name instead of the port.
2) It should also contain an addrinfo containing the hints.

The getaddrinfo could then be wrapped in two classes address_info_list
and address_info.

Hamish