From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-14 13:00:35
> I just want to remind everybody that the formal review for the Lambda
> library by Jaakko Järvi and Gary Powell ends in five days. So
> far we haven't seen actual votes for or against including the library in
> boost, so please, post your comments!
In addition, to facilitate a productive discussion, here is the copy of
guidelines on preparing the review comments
Comments may be brief or lengthy, but basically the Review Manager needs
your answers to several questions. If you identify problems along the way,
please note if they are minor, serious, or showstoppers.
* What is your evaluation of the design?
* What is your evaluation of the implementation?
* What is your evaluation of the documentation?
* What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
* Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
* How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
* Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
Finally, do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library? Be
sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments don't obscure your
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk