From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-01 20:43:00

I think we should steer people that are new to Boost to the users list.

(One problem that we have is that Boost Users are also all developers.
So even the meaning of the name "boost developer" is not going to be
immediately clear to everyone who is new to Boost.)

We may just want to use comp.lang.c++.boost for users and
comp.lang.c++.boost.developers (librarians? :) for what we now think of
as the "boost" list.

I suppose it's a little late for me to make the observation that using
the address boost-dev_at_[hidden] for this list would have made
things a little clearer in this regard.