From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-02 12:07:16

--- "Grunin, Oleg (Exchange)" <ogrunin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>A few years ago I came across an article in c++ users' journal, I believe,
>describing how an obscure feature of
> operator ->() can be used to give smart pointers an exra twist. This idea
>is to insert custom code before and after each call through the smart
>pointer. It can be useful in a number cases (tracing function calls and

I think, we should not generate more custom smart pointers. Policy-based one will handle all the cases.

Gennadiy.

A free email account your friends will never forget!
Get YOURNAME_at_[hidden] at http://www.emailaccount.com/

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you_at_[hidden] from Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net?tag