From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-03 13:32:52

Sorry for the auto-reply folks.

My email rules should have handled this without mailing back to boost, but for some reason chose to spam you all anyways :* (

Beman has deactivated me for now, so I should go quiet again!

Sorry for any problems, and I'll chase up my email software when I get back next week.

AlisdairM

For further information on Renault F1 visit our web site at www.renaultf1.com. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please destroy and notify Renault F1 on +44 1608678000."