From: Jason Stewart (jstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-08 10:41:38

I am willing to try to help on this. I am no expert on NNTP but I have set
up a private server before. I think we could use my machine for testing but
I don't know if it can handle the traffic or not. I have a DSL connection
with 768kbps each way.

I have been experimenting with authenticating posters and readers against a
database. It should be possible and I have had some success but I'm not
quite there yet.

I also have never set up a gateway between a mailing list and a NNTP server
but I understand that mailman has some facilities for this.

Jason