From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-12 19:24:06

Hi,

Could we postpone this (typelists) discussion till MPL review time? Now it
seems that only several peoples really saw the docs and the library and
discussion mostly somewhere between `I heard` and `I am sure`. Hopefully
everybody will get a chance to make their after more thoroughful review of
library.

AFAICT, Andrei jusy need help to port (what exectly mean port I do not know)
Loki to boost. Unfortunately I am rather busy at the moment (another thing
is none of my compilers can compile loki), but I do look forward to see
policy-based solution as part of boost.

Regards,
Gennadiy.