From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-15 23:04:21

On Monday 15 April 2002 09:58 pm, you wrote:
> [...]

Unfortunately, this is the rest of the context for the error message:

template <typename T>
struct is_arithmetic
{
   BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(bool, value =
      (::boost::type_traits::ice_or<
         ::boost::is_integral<T>::value,
         ::boost::is_float<T>::value
>::value));
};

There isn't much more that anyone could do to make that more portable...

        Doug