From: Javier Estrada (ljestrada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-15 12:10:05

Hello, Martijn,

I'm interested--hopefully someone else will be :-)

A question that I have is how generic is it? I assume that the "virtual" in
the title should tell me that, but how would you plug a specific technology
to it, e.g., DAO, OLE DB, JDBC? Or do I have to fill it up manually?

DTL is something that I've been exploring--still reading about it for ODBC.
It offers iterators over an ODBC source, filters and other niceties.

The Database Template Library:
http://www.geocities.com/corwinjoy/dtl/index.htm

Regards,

Javier