From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-17 15:51:28

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Mensonides" <pmenso57_at_[hidden]>
> Any thoughts?

I think this is really interesting stuff. However, I'm just a PP lib
user, and you've got Vesa Karvonen who is actually interested in
implementing this kind of thing. I think you should post the message
again and address it to him (specifically) ;-). Why don't the
two of you collaborate on this? It turns out that my current PP
constructs basically hang all EDG compilers, then produce the wrong
results, so it would be great if there were a way to optimize the
library for these compilers. There are still a lot of them out there.

-Dave