From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-17 17:05:14

Jeremy Siek wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> "David A. Greene" <greened_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>>I'm using BGL 1.27 and when I compile with g++ -Wshadow, I get
>>lots of warnings like these:

[snip]
> Thanks for bringing this flag to my attention. I didn't know
> about it.

The option seems to be a little flaky in that it flags some things
that I don't think it should, but it's still a good debugging tool.

> I'm currently extremely busy with school work, so it may take a while
> for me to get to this. If you want to send me a patch to fix these
> problems I'd be thankful.

I feel your pain. :) I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.

                           -Dave

--
"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
  and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson