From: Brian Price (brianleeprice_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 14:20:04

Over the past few years I have created a template based library for C++ to address the need for a portable persistence, serialization, and oodb primitives toolkit. It is currently sitting on top of Common-C++ lib but could, I believe, be modified to use boost. The project is named cpolib and is on source forge http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpolib/

The version available from that site is *not* the latest version - the latest version is on cvs and I have it locally - the version on the site has some template errors and will only compile with VC++. I am resuming work on the project after a long absence, if sufficient interest exists I would be willing to work on porting it to boost - will likely need some assistance though.

Thanks,
Brian Price