From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 14:38:11

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrei Alexandrescu" <andrewalex_at_[hidden]>

Thanks for the invitation! I think it would be great fun, especially
since there's so much functional overlap with the iterator adaptors
library. However, I must decline. Between my job (Boost.Python v2),
general boost administration, and Boost.Build v2, I am completely
swamped with work. I don't think I'd be very effective at anything if I
took on another project right now.

Of course, if you want to help with any of those other things, I could
think about taking on the SmartPtr issue... <0.2 wink>

-Dave