From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 14:57:15

"Gennadiy Rozental" <rogeeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> Could we list again issues preventing current Loki::SmartPtr to be
accepted?
> It seems that a lot of people desperatly need such facility.

The three things that come to mind are the points you brought up in your
suggestion of having a single composite policy parameter, instead of
several,
and the fact that there isn't array support like there is for
boost::shared_array,
etc. Are those all the issues? Can we get some discussion and resolution
on them?

Dave