From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 15:53:05

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrei Alexandrescu" <andrewalex_at_[hidden]>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 2:49 PM
Subject: [boost] Re: Re: Intrusive smart pointer

> "Andrei Alexandrescu" <andrewalex_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > I hope that someone (like you ;->) will take Andrei up on it.
> >
> > Come on, Dave, why wouldn't you do that?
>
> Oops :o). I meant this message to be private.
>
> By the way, now that we have nntp access, is it possible to configure
it so
> we can pass a valid email in the "From:" field? That way, one can
"reply to
> group" or "reply to sender", or both. Now, every reply goes back to
the
> group.

I don't know; boost NNTP sprang up spontaneously without our
intervention, so we have no control. However, I think the fact that
we're intentionally hiding emails from the Mailman list may have
something to do with it. I don't think we're going to change that, FWIW.
People foolishly try to avoid spam ;-P