From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 18:08:51

"Dietmar Kuehl" <dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> I haven't been following the smart pointer discussions recently so
> please excuse if this has been pointed out before (well, I guess it
> probably was pointed out but I think it is worth keeping this mind).

I guess what I'm wondering is...have you looked at Loki::SmartPtr,
do you think it is an appropriate solution; and if not, what do you
envision as a more appropriate solution? It sounds to me like what
you suggested can be done more or less with SmartPtr, but if that
is not the case, I'd be interested to know why.

Dave