From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-25 05:30:51

> I am not able to get the regex shared library compiled. I am not
> concerned about this so much as I am about this error I get when I try
> to compile a program linked with boost regex:

Looks like your linker is not finding the contents of the archive at all,
the only thing that I know of that may cause this is a mistake in the order
in which the libs appear on the command line, but it looks right to me.
What happens if you try and build the regex test or example programs using
jam (libs/regex/test/Jamfile or libs/regex/example/Jamfile)?

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm