From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-26 16:55:52

Thanks for the reply David. Everything you say makes sense to me. You bring
up some points about the semantics of my hyperedge = graph adaptor assertion
that I'm going to have to think about some more. There's some sensible
relationship buried in there somewhere. Off to read and think about this
some more. Thanks for the input.

- Chris